To ensure a high level of tour comfort, both for adults and the youngest, the Gdynia Aquarium implements the project BalticMuseums 2.0 Plus since 2010. In collaboration with research centers and museums of the South Baltic oceanographic, we create an electronic system of visitors guidance.
We give you the unique opportunity to get to know our animals, with a modern eGuide device. There is a possibility to rent an eGuide, whith tours prepared for adults as well as for kids. To meet the needs of foreign guests, we have also developed tours in English and German language.
The project BalticMuseums 2.0 Plus , is a continuation of BM 2.0 project in which partners have developed a common platform for oceanographic museums, virtual tours and other interesting products for tourists visiting the countries of the Southern Baltic Sea.
- University of Stralsund , Stralsund , Germany,
- University of Szczecin , Szczecin, Poland,
- German Oceanographic Museum , Stralsund , Germany,
- NMFRI Gdynia Aquarium, Gdynia, Polska,
- Lithuanian Sea Museum , Klaipeda, Lithuania,
- Museum of the World Ocean , Kaliningrad , Russia.
NMFRI Gdynia Aquarium project coordinator:
Grażyna Niedoszytko - Education Section
tel. + 48 587 356 623