Information for persons with disabilities
The cost of tickets for the persons with disabilities is the same as standard prices for Gdynia Aquarium quests. Caregivers of persons with disabilities are not charged with the entrance fee.
Facilities for the persons with disabilities:
- The entrance from the ground floor of the building - convenient entry / ramp for wheelchairs,
- Elevator to the entrance at the second floor, where the tour actually begins ,
- Second floor - handrails around the aquariums to facilitate the movement of persons in wheelchairs, as well as wheelchair and without third party assistance,
- First floor - handrails around the aquarium (coral reef)
- Ground floor - Water Room - can be freely toured with wheelchair and touch the fish; attraction especially for the persons with visual impairment
- Ground floor - Amazonia - spatial exhibition
- Ground floor - two toilets for the persons with disabilities,
- Exit through the Gallery.
- In the period from September to April, groups can take advantage of a guide who speaks with sign language. The guide is available on weekdays until 02:00 p.m. . This service requires a reservation 2 weeks in advance;
- In order to avoid the crowds, it is best to visit Aquarium between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. or after 04:00 p.m. .